May 18th is “Language Day.”
It is an anniversary of the origin of the puns “ko (5) and (10) ba (8)”.
Many unforgettable words appear in the animation. Comments from protagonists, rivals, and sometimes unnamed characters live in people’s hearts and are often handed down as “famous lines” among fans.
Anime there! Animation! Then, we conducted an annual reader survey entitled “What is your favorite” anime name line “?” We received responses from 1,428 people during the survey period from May 3rd to May 10th.
The male-female ratio is about 45% for males and 55% for females, which is higher for females. About 75% of the age group was 19 years old or younger, and about 15% were in their 20s.
Lines that symbolize works and characters are ranked in!
- “Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion,” “Only those prepared to be shot can shoot.” The approval rating was about 3%, up from second place last year.
The main character Lelouch Lamperouge uttered the line before the activation of the unique ability Geass appeared in the first episode of the story.
From the readers, “There is a price to achieve something. It is a line that conveys the theme underlying such work most understandably. Jun Fukuyama’s bass voice is irresistible!” I can’t say it. The weight of the words increased with each short story, and it brought out the dark hero feeling of Lelouch. “
“Code Geass” celebrated its 15th anniversary in 2021, and the fact that the first period was broadcast again is probably the reason it became the top. From July, we have decided to publish the second term again.
- “Gintama,” “If you have time to decorate the end beautifully, let’s live beautifully until the end.” I dropped one place from the top of last year.
This is the line that the main character, Gintoki Sakata, once spoke about when he fought the Joi War. “The remarks made to Kotaro Katsura who tried to make a self-determination conveys Gin’s policy of trying to keep running to protect his friends rather than choosing to die as a samurai!” However, I felt the appearance when I was called Pakuyasa, and the gap struck me. ” Many fans said that the dialogue influenced them.
- “But refuse” in “Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure Diamond Is Unbreakable.” From outside the rank of last year, I jumped into the top three.
Rohan Kishibe said when he refused to do business with the enemy, saying, “I dare to reject a convenient proposal that I can get help if I give the other person’s life. “I yearn for you!”, A voice saying that is a line that symbolizes his way of life. “I want to tell the proud guy once” and “because it’s easy to use daily ” are prevalent factors.
Introducing other comments! !!
“Bakemonogatari” Tsubasa Hanekawa “I don’t know anything, I just know” “I heard something sad, and I felt that it hinted at the darkness of Hanekawa. It’s also a meaningful word, such as the phrase “I don’t know.”
“Free!” Haruka Nanase “I can only swim free,” says, “He kept sticking to freestyle, but his feelings changed steadily for his friends. I was impressed by saying the same line and felt a lot of growth. “
“After all, my youth romantic comedy is wrong. Hikiya Hachiman, “Youth is a lie and evil,” says, “The dialogue that flows at the beginning of the anime’s first episode had a great impact. It was a work that bent my values, for better or worse.”
“Theatrical version of the magical round 0” Yuta Otobone “It’s rude, it’s pure love,” says “I feel too much about Rika Otobone. I like the place where these words can be said smoothly” released in 2021 There was also a vote in the dialogue of the blockbuster work.
This questionnaire gathers famous lines with a wide range of titles from the 1990s to the 2020s. The lines that express the theme of the work and the policy of the character became popular.
Top 10 rankings
What is your favorite “anime name line”? 2022 version
- “Only those prepared to be shot can shoot” Lelouch Lamperouge “Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion.”
- “If you have time to decorate the end beautifully, let’s live beautifully until the end” Gintoki Sakata “Gintama.”
- “But refuse” Rohan Kishibe “JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Diamond Is Unbreakable.”
- “Love me … Thank you !!!” Portgas D. Ace “One Piece”
- “Talent is something that blooms. His sense is something that polishes !!!” Toru Oikawa “Haikyu !!”
- “There are things you can’t tell unless you hit it. For example, how serious you are.” Yuki “Sword Art Online II”
- “Don’t be merciful to yourself. If you are merciful to yourself, life is a never-ending nightmare” Osamu Dazai “Bungo Stray Dogs.”
- “If you give up, the game will end there” Anzai-sensei “Slam Dunk.”
- “It’s okay because I’m the strongest” Satoru Gojo “Jujutsu Kaisen.”
- “My lover is this country!” Toru Amuro (Rei Furuya) “Detective Conan Zero Enforcer”