In the summer 2022 anime recording ranking for the 4th week of September, “Lycoris Recoil” was ranked first. It became a hot topic that the cumulative circulation of the spin-off novel exceeded 100,000 copies (https://anime.eiga.com/news/116887/). Just before the final episode’s broadcast on September 24, a unique number featuring the cast will be distributed on the Aniplex YouTube channel.
Last week’s top-ranked “Kingdom 4th Series” was postponed due to typhoon news, so it was not counted this week. However, please note that the 24th and 25th episodes will be broadcast continuously at midnight on September 24.
The 2nd place, “Welcome to the Classroom of Ability Supremacy Her 2nd Season,” and the 3rd place, “Boss Daughter and Caretaker,” had the same 39 points, but the actual numbers were slightly different. Similarly, 4th place “Black Summoner” and 5th place “Aoashi” also have the same 38 points.
“Kinso no Vermeil” will end one step ahead, and autumn anime will finally start one after another from next weekend. Please use this season’s anime list (https://anime.eiga.com/program/) to check the fall 2022 anime.
On the “Friday Road Show” from 9:00 pm on September 23, Mamoru Hosoda’s latest work, “Princess of Dragons and Freckles,” will be broadcast for the first time on terrestrial broadcasting (https://anime.eiga.com/news/116498 / ).
Summer 2022 anime, recording number ranking (measured on September 21)
- “Lycoris Recoil” episode 12 (46P)
- “Welcome to the classroom of merit supremacy 2nd Season” 12 episodes (39P)
- “Boss Daughter and Caretaker” Episode 11 (39P)
- “Black Summoner” episode 11 (38P)
- “Aoashi” episode 23 (38P)
- “Yofukashi no Uta” episode 11 (36P)
- “Different World Pharmacy” episode 11 (35P)
- “Hataraku Maou-sama!!” Episode 10 (35P)
- “Kinso no Vermeil ~The magician on the edge of the cliff rushes through the strongest disaster and the magical world~” Episode 12
- “Harem in another world labyrinth” 11 episodes (31P)
It was initially created by the “Anime Hack” editorial department from data provided by Panasonic “DiMORA” (http://dimora.jp/). Targeting terrestrial digital broadcasting in the Tokyo metropolitan area, we measure the recording reservation status of animation programs broadcasted up to one week ago. Long-running programs that have been on the air for more than a year are excluded from the ranking.